|
|
vynieeee.
Saturday, August 7, 2010 | 8:30 PM | 0 candie blossom
Oh my baby Vynie came to my house last Thursday @ noon time until late night. sorry for the late update about these. -.-' it's been like an age that she haven't comes to my house. Imissyoubadly, Vynie Tan Shu Ching. :3 LAZY BAH! but since I'm so bored right now, I will do shits. I was going to take a nap at that time. But then she came suddenly and went into my room and pranked me. She pulled down my blanket and I actually thought it was my brother who did that so I yelled at her. LOL. and she laughed really hard. She woke me up -__-' aha and so, she told me she's bored. so yeah.. We both enjoyed watching youtube. And we did something really lame. we became stalkers and went looked around peoples picture at facebook! XD we kept complained about something like, " omg that boy so fat" "omg he's so oily" "eee look at that girl, her nose so big" "walao eh this girl, cannot tahan ah" " prasaan eh that girl" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. no offense babe, we was just being really really lame. :) the day was turning night very soon. Vynie was really bored and asked me to take pics with her. ohyeah, we did that. :D after we vain, we watched "The Ruins" movie at channel HBO! It was really nice. You will goes "eeew disgusto!" while you're watching it. ho ho. LAME LAME LAME. :-D Vynie is gorgeous. :3 I have heavy eye bags? I know. I have both of them since.. er. like whenever I smile, it appears. :s yeah. Judge me from my appearance? but that makes you even uglier. "Yuck" ;-) that's all for today! and y'know what? He's not online. He's having family function right now. I miss him. btw, Kimmy & Pinny are currently at my house doing nothing. LOL. sadddd. xo. |