|
|
ohwowyeah.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 | 6:37 PM | 0 candie blossom
haaaaaaaaaaaai, I'm going to lock my blog soon. :D exam's coming. tehee. so nothing much happened at my freaking school today. just that, there's a new teacher. shes my brother's teacher. She is black. I'm not being racist lol. but I'm telling that, she has a black husband. She gave birth to a baby about 2 months ago? And the baby has light skin, blond hair and blue eyes. Pretty genes! :D by the way........ I hate hate hate losing contact with someone close to you =_= I have a friend that I used to close with her very the much at school, we were best friend since Primary 4. :-) we always liking to talk about craps, our boyfriend, enemies, etc. NO, not anymore. You think you're so cool you have a boyfriend now? You changed. I know you're not that type, but you own the bitchy attitude. Why? You have that since you have a fag boyfriend. which I hate to the max so much. I told my other friend about how sad am I. She end up telling me that "you chose the wrong friend." I know. I should have realize in the first place. >_> Once you guys really talk, it just feel like you don't even know each other anymore. Feels like you're talking to a stranger. sucks. Even though she's same class with me, but she's so not my best friend anymore. I don't plan to be there for your entertainment, a replacement, or a rebound friend. You can't just play around with me until you're bored, and throw me away like I'm nothing. I'm a human. I have feelings, k? If your friend is mad at you and you have no one else to go to, then don't fucking come to me. I'm not your back up friend or a replacement anymore. You try too hard to fit in, and hanging out with the 'cool' groups won't make you look cool. wtf. Especially when you never liked them in the first place. I don't plan to hate you. Never will. I won't care any single shit of you anymore. kpeacebye! Recently addicted to this effing awesome video. RYEOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK !!! :3 xo. |