|
|
nap lah nap!
Thursday, August 26, 2010 | 9:44 PM | 0 candie blossom
omg, I haven't been take a nap for so long, very long. o.o you know.. I msged him @2.32pm after he woke up from his nap. then I told him that I'll be take a short nap as well and when I woke up, I would msg him. but no, LOL. When I open my eyes, my room so dark eh. I was wondered how come the noon day turning so dark in sudden? but then when I see the clock at my hp. It was @9.45pm and then, I goes.. wooooooooow. that's really a long nap that I haven't been make so long eh? can break world record le lah! HAHAHAHAHAHA wth. -.-' and so, I went to take a bath, my mom was at the toilet cleaning her stuffs. She saw me & scold me said, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY WHOLE AFTERNOON DIDN'T SEE YOU AROUND?" LOL. I ansed "no lah.. I dk why I took a nap at @2.32 then slept till now wor mommy" she then said "Over tired liaw lah you, sure always stay so late play computer chatchat online one" I goes .______________. .. T____T sobs! I was supposed to tell her that, no. I don't stay up that late always during school day. I was studying k. :/ I think I kinda always studied at 11.30pm till 1am. then sleeeep... till 4.30am woke up? and till 5 or 5.30 and I go back to sleep during exam seasons.. mm yeah. but I don't wna tell her though. I just replied "no lah mommy.." and I ignored and went to bath. aiyoyo. x___x and currently, I'm chatting with my boyfriend, ronald, cousin & wuulee bunny didi. heh, wuulee is so gila! :P always ask me to put his name @ my blog. & now I did. HEHEHEHEHE. he's older than me but then I adopted him as my younger brother. LOL joke right? hi didi. :P *waves* and btw, my boyfriend was worried about me hardly. He's so in moody mood currently. so... I'm gonna cheer him up now :-))) muaks. ![]() LOL. x0. |