|
|
inactive.
Thursday, August 19, 2010 | 12:29 PM | 0 candie blossom
this is for one of my classmate. she's a slut! you're so lucky, i mean what a darn lucky slut o_O. cause this month is fasting month for those muslim. & she is. I don't wanna fuck with you yet. but after it's over. you know what'll happen to you after you messed with me. :) How can you make up stories & told my friends that I said their bad words behind them? How can you told them I told other peoples about their bads? what's the consequences huh? What's the good shit you get after you told them? They would feel really proud cause you lied them? Lucky one of my close friend told me about these earlier & they still can't believe that I actually done that stupid rumors. or else, you will be bloody dead now. proud of you, bitch. really :D Now before you go and open your mouth, remember that a rumor can be made up just as easily as you made up the rumor about me. And don't forget that karma back fires twice as harder as the hurt that came to me. Let me just give you a little warning: Don't fuck with me. thats for you k. xo. |