|
|
i HATED my life.
Monday, August 30, 2010 | 3:06 PM | 0 candie blossom
hi, I remember a long time ago, I read a post on xanga. I went to the park and sat on a bench thinking about how much I hated my life. This little girl came and sat next to me holding a dead flower, and said, "I love this flower, it's the prettiest flower in the world!" She faced me and handed me the flower, "You can have it." It made me think, ‘Why am I sitting here hating on my life?’ The little girl was blind. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong, so that you will appreciate them when they are right. You believe less so that you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Currently chatting with him, he is so suuweeettt. ♥ and going to take a nap now. Lol, I realize that I love to blogging whenever I'm going to take a nap or before I go to sleep. tehee. :-) xo. |