|
|
exam...
Wednesday, August 4, 2010 | 1:38 PM | 0 candie blossom
So today there's got general assembly at my school early morning. while we're all inside the hall, my principal made quick announced to all of us that my second term test will postponed to that it starts at 21th of August! And all of those peoples shouted here and there. -__-; we goes hoooorayyyyy! :D :D 21th till 31th. Only 1 week! Woots! Lucks lucks. So I've no need to prepare earlier yet. hee hee. But I'll still be stress in the end. =_________________________________= ... and mm, I'll upload some lame edited pictures which I was being so lame and took them by myself then edited all of 'em last night doing nothing while waiting him to reply my text hp to hp. :-D ![]() This was taken at my friend (Jun)'s house. I & Pinny shared $ bought it for her birthday present. :p It moves and talks! ADORABLE :3 Now then I edited it and uploaded. lol. ![]() Shoot it last night at my kitchen! ;) being so lame. ![]() My test pads! ho ho. ![]() This is one of my favorite current display picture. :D Idk that I actually can edit something till like this! lame. ![]() and yeah, this was taken at Jun's house as well, it was during evening time while I'm waiting my mommy to fetch me. :-) bla bla, update soon, xo. |