|
|
untitled.
Monday, July 26, 2010 | 5:06 PM | 0 candie blossom
hi there :) Today I didn't went to school. BWEHEHEH. Lucky me :P not! I had stomach ache this early morning around 5am+ for like 2hours or less than that. sad right. I know. 'cause I'm having pms recently and just started yesterday -___-; and so, I told my mommy about it. She scold me about I drank too much of cold drinks. sobs T____T Sorry mommy, I will never do that again. :P I guess. Anyways, I just got back from Kimmy's house. I went there just to chit-chat with her and her sis(Pinny) since they both can't come to my house because they both got scold by their mom too. Idk why D: we chatted about very freaking lame stories and stuffs, sad right. HAHA but some of her stories really laughed my ass off. XD Tired though. Haha. took few pics ;) Doing nothing actually. ;Kimmy & the retard me.WTF KIMMY?! HAHAHAHA. :P Idk why'd she posed like that tho. Until I transferred from my phone to pc then I realize. >:O ![]() left to right; Pinny, Me, Kimmy. Idiot retarded looked at my face. >:O I seriously suck at taking photo. SEE! Can't fully see Kimmy's face. sad. That was when after I took a bath at her house. And after that we vained for a while HAHA. kay done. so now, I'm waiting for him to come back and go online. XD That's all for today. Update soon. xo. |