|
|
Already moved on. :')
Friday, July 16, 2010 | 11:29 AM | 0 candie blossom
mmmmmorning (: -it's actually going to be noon day very soon- so I've just woke up from my bed.. I slept early last night. Without thinking too much of that thing. Sigh* I'm so stupidtothemax that I wasted so much, I meant dozens of tears on you.. I'll never go for a guy that has many other girls going after him. I don't have time to maintain these regrets from the past. It's time to get over them, and move on to the future. Create new memories, and not regret it. ![]() Don't you think so? And and, very soon I'll be going to Bandar with them liaw! [can't wait for it] But I guess it will be kinda bored there. Rizqan, ann ann, raihan and her boyf suddenly changed their mind. sigh :( Ah, It's okay. I still have my laopo :p And one thing ............. ![]() Chiao, xo. |