|
|
I ♥ you.
Sunday, July 18, 2010 | 10:13 AM | 0 candie blossom
![]() Click to enlarge. Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do, and that I will for the rest of my life. I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, I always will. ♥ to him: I love you more now than when you began to read this sentence. :P hoho. I still remember that you always, hold my hand. ♥ try to hug me from the back. ♥ ask me for a kiss. ♥ I still remember how I, holding your hands. ♥ playing with your finger. ♥ mess with your 'soft original' hairs. ♥ ..I miss everything about you. :') P/s: I'm not being sweet. I'm just telling what I really feel right now. :'D & miracle happened last night. We all know the line, "Do you have a mirror in your pants? 'cause I can see myself in them ;)"
Aww.. x) Will update soon. xo. |