Goodbye.
hi,
I'm updating here because I'm seriously bored to the max max w/o him and also not on my msn 'cause I'm too lazy to instant chat. He's not online. he told me he wants to focus by his upcoming mock and o'level soon. And all I can do is, wish him bestbestofluck and wait for him♥♥! Yeah, I'm waiting. :p hehe!
Imissyou, boyfriend. :''(
Say goodbye to the last day of my favorite month, July. Heheeeeeeeeee :( sad. Time flies so quick..
tick tock tick tock.. I don't want it ends so fast.
Please? :( So sorry. Time machine ain't exist. sometimes we don't really realize what actually is infront of us or beside us. y'know what I meant.
good things,
bad things always happens at every each of a month. Some people thinks that "Oh gosh, this month really sucks a lot!" while, some people thinks that "Oh my god, this month really means a lot to me!" haizzzzzzzzzz. well, for what I think, this month rocks! \m/ bwehehehehe.
mmbah.
bye July.. :')
off to sleep.
gnights. ;)
xo.
OLDER POST | NEWER POST