|
|
bandar.
Saturday, July 17, 2010 | 2:11 PM | 0 candie blossom
Sup! So I just got back from my living room teaching my mei mei do her homeworks and I'm in my room here now. And so, I'll upload some pictures. Very very few pictures. Don't really took much pics due to some probs at Bandar with them. TT____TT !! Annie's friend (seriously forgot what's her name -_-), Annie, Sandy & ALIEN (me). Annie & me. Arcade. Annie's friend took this pic. Can't fully see me de. SOB. We arrived at Bandar almost around 4.30pm. Then blah blah. Sandy and Annie said that they both wanna go Snow House eat ice-cream. I sui bian de lah. Followed them there and here. We reached there. And we went up sitting while waiting for other peoples to arrive. After that My mom called me, I went to toilet just to talk to her and I've looooooooong on-call with her just to explain my prob with her. (you don't need to knw what's my prob LOL) Finally had done phone called. I went out sitting with them, enjoyed eating ice-cream. Chit chat with them lah. After that Annie received phone msg and went outside. Guess what? The day before I'm going up bandar with 'em and I chatted with Janice at msn and she told me that she can't go to meet me 'cause she said no more pocket $$ but who knows that time she poped out with her another leng lui friend. And YAY! I've met her liaw. :p jealous? HA! she's pretty bah. but then she keeps telling me that she's fat and not pretty wor. That's not truth, that's not! XD After that, blah blah blah. We walked to the mall. And straight went to highest floor arcade there. Took few pics nia. After we have done playing at arcade. I brought Annie with me go to the food court bought some sushis. Seriously, even though I know their sushi not that delicious but still acceptable lah. and at the end I still bought 'em with Annie. HAHAHAHAH. she told me that she hates sushi but still buy it. Aw, she said "Just for you lah" SUUWEET! XD That's all. Haha. Later night time, I'm going to Kaybee :D Yay me! xo. |